jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

My Auto Biography

Hi! My name is Carla. I was born in some hospital from Santiago or Puente alto, I don’t remember which one, but maybe it was at “Sótero Del Río”. Anyway, I have lived all my life in Pirque, it is a rural area in the south of the city. I really like to live here. When I was a child, I studied in a school very close to my house. After that, in the 2009, I went to a high school in Puente Alto, a school called “Colegio Ingles San Luis Gonzaga”, but they didn’t teach English, in fact, it is a very bad high school to tell the truth. In the 2013, I started to study psychology. Now, I’m in the third year of the career. In general, I really like some subjects, and I have made very good friends. I travel a lot of places with them.
I live with my both parents and my little sister. She is 11 years old. She likes drawing, singing and hand sewing. In my free time, I like reading any kind of books, or texts that interest me. I like sports, cycling, mountain climbing, watching movies, cooking, listening and playing music. I’m vegetarian, and I love animals.

6 comentarios: