jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

I don’t know much about cinema and his types, but I really like to see movies. In general, I like any kind of movies that keeps me entertained (like horror, dramatic or comedy films), make me think over, or any movies that express some aspect from reality or imagination, like artistic movies. Anyway, making movies it’s already an art.

The last movie I saw was “Tales from earth-sea” (Cuentos de terramar), from Studio Ghibli. The movie is about alchemy and magic, and tells the history of a young boy that kills his father and run away to the desert. I’ve seen many animated movies from Studios Ghibli, like Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Porco Rosso, etc. I like them a lot because have ecological and social messages, and besides they have a great style in his drawing graphic.


1 comentario: