jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

When I started the career of psychology I wasn't be very sure with this option, because when I graduated from school I didn't have much clarity about what I liked to do for the rest of mi life (is that possible? I think not). I was between many options besides psychology, such as pedagogy in philosophy or history, and veterinary. Finally, I got a post in psychology with a grant, so I decided to enroll the career. In this three years, I can say that I really like some aspects from the career, like my classmates and friends, some subjects and teachers. I think that for the fact of being in an institution I will never like a career completely, any career.

Anyway, I like the things that I have learned in all this time, and I think that’s going to be very useful for the future that I want to create. I'd like to work in a social organization, with self-management and educational character. I think that when I graduate from psychology, I’m going to study something associated to permaculture and organic farming. I also like to learn more about a lot of things, like music, belly dancing and play some sports like mountain climbing. 



1 comentario: